ERPNext Healthcare Error

Hello team. I hope everything is good. I had updated ERPNext 13 to 14 and was working smoothly till I face this error message during the Healthcare appointment. I think the error is with the Sales Invoice since the sales invoice has similar errors. This is the error I faced when saving the Healthcare Appointment.

"exception": "pymysql.err.OperationalError: (1054, \"Unknown column 'gst_hsn_code' in 'field list'\")"

Thank you

Read this:

bench get-app https://github.com/resilient-tech/india-compliance
bench --site site_name install-app india-compliance

Corrected, thanks to snv

1 Like

Great works brother. I’ll be following your progress Inshallah. And thank you for the response, I’ll try it and get back to you. In the meanwhile, is there a way to disable the GST option?

Thank you

This is a regional module, it’s only required if the Country you selected is India.

The country I selected is not India. How can I turn the feature Indian Regional Setting off, please?
Thanks

@yashodhan This is the wrong URL. Use this instead:

2 Likes

Maybe you can share the full traceback? That’ll possibly help identify the issue

1 Like

Oh thank you. So that might be why it wasn’t working. I’ll try this one.

@quantumict, if your Country is not India, you don’t have to install the india-compliance app :sweat_smile:

Thank you so much @snv It’s fixed. And thank you all for the help brothers.

1 Like

Yeah, I know, but without it for a country other than India, the erpnext 14, I think, has got an error, which got me to open this new topic. For me, it’s fixed but pls test it for countries other than India. Thank you.