ERPNext High Availability

Hi all, I would ask how to build High Availability ERPNext architecture, based on master/slave ERPNext application something like the below topology:

Kindly, if anyone knows how to set up ERP app as Master/Slave, tell me how.
Thanks.

2 Likes

@dominik

Have you looked into MySQL replication?

https://dev.mysql.com/doc/refman/5.7/en/replication.html

Build up the master system, duplicate the complete VM and set MySQL to replicate. In case of (not load balancing), switch from the master to the slave…

1 Like

@lasalesi
Thank you for your reply,

I have already config two separate database nodes in cluster Galera, the replication works fine, I’m trying now to config HAproxy as load balancing for the 2 nodes…

what I want to know is can I make HAproxy load balancing for multi ERPNext servers linked with the same database cluster?

Thanks for your help.

1 Like

Thanks @basel for the thread. Was going to raise a similar one but good that you did it. Please do let me know if you find a solution.

Maybe you can assist me with these questions as well.

Hi, i am also searching for a clear “tutorial” which explain the steps how to implement the high availability architecture presented above

Thanks

1 Like

Hey Folks, did anybody get multiple nodes of erpnext working behind a load balancer? I am new to python/frappe and ERPNext but this is amazing application.

I have a VM running in azure with erpnext and thinking of using an on-premises server as a slave to see how it works.

Hi Basel,

Since you have done HA for DB in Erpnext, can you share the process involved in replication?