How to hide sidebar in list view

Hi,
I want to know how to hide The sidebar from list view of a doctype , or even customize it

It’s not configurable for now. In the mobile view, it’s hidden by default.

Hello,
Same functionality i have do can any one tell me how this possible .
remove the side bar from listing page only …
is there any generic solution for that so it can be remove at one time …

Hi @satish_malkar,

In the list page of any doctype, click on Menu Option. In the dropdown there will be an option called Toggle Sidebar, click on it. Then the sidebar will disappear. Check below screenshots.

Regards,
Sujay

2 Likes

I want to hide left bar only in listing page …not for all pages …

Hi guys, In my case i need to display Toggle Sidebar in default view.

You need to hide it by default in list view only and if you want to show it click on toggle sidebar to show it ? Or you need it to hide it in list view and not show all times

Hi @abdo-evs.sa,

The above screenshot shows left side modules, but once i click on toggle side bar icon before the home it will display like below mentioned screenshot and i need like this…

Regards
Nivedha

Hi all, Any suggestion for the above case.

Any Solutions?

1 Like

Frappe and ERPNext are VERY good… However, it needs attention in some BASIC aspects of customization, such as:

• List Sidebar (eg: Show/Hide from certain (or all) pages (not by the user but by dedault), remove/add options)
  • Home Menubar (sidebar from workspaces) (eg: Create simple links to LISTS (I mean, just GO TO some DOCTYPE LIST (or link)

Please developers, take a look for those simple things to be a PERFECT framework

1 Like

Hi @Nivedha Did you find any solution for this?
If yes, please share
I also want to implement this.

you can change this in “frappe.local/app/role/{role_name}

1 Like

this doesnt work

Hi @519_Hamza_Habeeb:

Check other roles for this user.

All
Desk User

And disable Side Bar.
All the users have this roles by default.

Hope this helps.

i created a custom role for a user and assigned it to him. that user is assigned to only one role. still doesnt work

This roles are not visible from User doctype, but are applied by default.
Go to Roles and disable this option for the roles mentioned above.

@avc can I disable sidebar in doctype_name.js and/or in doctype_name_list.js for all people, but for selected doctype?

i did that, wont work