How to Print Barcode Labels

Can you please share your HTML and CSS?

Has anyone figuring out how to print all barcodes of a selected warehouse, or we can select multiple barcodes so we don’t print 1 barcode per paper? Any guide or instructions?

Hi, barcode is printed but scanner doesn’t recognize it…what is the issue??
Screenshot 2023-05-30 200629

Can’t scan or ID the barcode, what type of barcode were you trying to generate?

How can we change the print format size to the barcode sticker size?
Can anyone help with this issue?

What are you printing to? Is it multiple barcodes on a sheet of A4 or individual labels on a roll?

individual labels on roles.

I want to generate the PDF like in the below image.
All barcode stickers in separate PDF pages and then the invoice or order form of these items.
I created the barcode stickers but the issue is to create multiple PDF pages with the sticker’s size.

Even a single sticker is showing on the whole page of the PDF.
The sticker size is 45mm x 36mm so the PDF page size should be the same as the sticker size.

What brand of label printer are you using, is it local or networked?

zebra m400

Have a look at this

I was able to setup a Zebra 110xi4 to print labels exactly as I needed them to be, and also allow end user to select how many labels to print.

How can we generate the PDF with all labels each label on a separate page with the label size page?

What version of ERPnext are you using?

I could not find an easy way to print labels to a Zebra printer from ERPNext in v14 or develop, but I managed to work out a few things and got it to work as I described in the post. It’s not a 5 minute job but it works very well once it’s setup.

Also what DocType are you trying to print from?

Currently, I am using the versing 14.
and I am getting the items from the sales invoice/order form and print the barcode labels.

one more thing to ask, if we create the PDF of labels with separate pages and we will print this PDF with the computer that is already configured with the zebra m400 printer.
so, it will print the labels or not?

I’m using develop branch at the moment, which has the new Print Designer feature, so the settings will be different. I have v14 on another bench but cannot check it at the moment, will try and look later.

I don’t know, haven’t tried to print a PDF to a Zebra printer, only ever used Bartender 2016 or have coded it and sent it directly from the application. Try it and see?

Again the same question, How can we generate the PDF with all labels each label on a separate page with the label size page?

Same reply, I’ll try and look at a v14 instance of ERPNext later, so I can give you the correct settings. The develop branch has a new print designer and the options/settings might well be different.

Had a look at both v14 and develop, it seems that you can only set one page size in the Print Settings DocType, which does seem like a very odd limitation. Maybe suggest it as a feature request on Github?

If the tutorial I first posted didn’t work you could also try this one, though I couldn’t get it to work for me on v14

Can you explain the steps step by step?

1 Like