Human Resources feature idea - record loan to employee

Hello All,
This is not really a bug, but something that i think should be added to HR module.
We know in some standard organisations, they provide staffers with tools and these tools have to be documented so that on their exit out of the company, those items can be recalled and its state as at when its returned.
It could just be a table added to employee record termed items to Employee. See use case:

My Presentation:
Standard organisations across the globe operate functional HR systems, and good enough ERPNEXT has proven that it works on standard business process benchmarks.
Now, standard organisations issue out items or tools to newly employed staffer(s) and a record is kept until the employee resigns, or is terminated or transfered from that location or region.
In any of the case, he has to return the working tools he had collected upon resumption back to the company and that has to be properly documented too.
In the course of exiting the organisation say after 6 years, if there are no proper documentation of items or tools collected, the company might start running short of tools.
My suggestion goes thus:
Since most organisations wants to keep track of their working tools, this feature in addition to the HR employee entry form would be valuable.

A table maybe called " working tools" can be created to capture the details of the items or tools with the following field - Name of item, Description, Model, serial number if any, color, status (Functional, Partially Functional, Bad).
This table can now be linked to the employee form, so when issued ,the date of issuance would be captured, and when exiting the company, the date of return would be captured.

If upon exiting, the employee couldnt return all he was given, the value would be charged from his benefits or what he is entitled to.

Furthermore, when tools are returned as faulty but the employee is still in the engagement of the company, the tool(s) can be returned, captured as returned, but status would now be indicated as bad or non functional. Upon selecting the status “bad or non functional” a prompt message comes up to ask if it should be registered to maintenance module

Would you mind creating a github feature suggestion explaining the use case.

Hello,
I have done that all this while and nothing has been assigned.

There are more things i want to chip in, but i am discouraged because no responses to what people suggest here, am sorry, maybe it just happened to me only

@absmachin Could you share your complete design and scenarios for this form.

Did you create github feature? if so please share it here.

Yes, i created it here, but how do i link it here? .

Do i copy it and paste here?

@absmachin yes, please

Ok, so when i post it do i use the upload tag to send it to the forum?

Just the link

Thank you so much for the responses.

Pls can you help me with a quick one?

I have been trying to format amount from this view (12000) to 12,000.00 using jinja tags.
This is what i used but it didnt work
{{ frappe.format_value(amount,currency) }} but it didnt work
Again, i tried
{{ frappe.format_value.number_format(amount,currency) }} and yet it threw an error.

What am i missing? Can i use #.###,## in place of the “number_format” ?

How do i share the link, i copied it but when i opened it from the forum, it didnt lead me to the use case, any idea?

Thank you so much for the responses.

Pls can you help me with a quick one?

I have been trying to format amount from this view (12000) to 12,000.00 using jinja tags.
This is what i used but it didnt work
{{ frappe.format_value(amount,currency) }} but it didnt work
Again, i tried
{{ frappe.format_value.number_format(amount,currency) }} and yet it threw an error.
What am i missing? Can i use #.###,## in place of the “number_format” ?

I am no expert but found this absmachin that may help you…

Currency formatting in standard reply template