Issue with Installing HRMS Module in ERPNext

Dear ERPNext Support Team,

I hope this message finds you well.

I am writing to seek assistance regarding an issue I am encountering while attempting to install the HRMS (Human Resource Management System) module in ERPNext. Despite following the standard installation procedures outlined in the documentation, I am facing difficulties in getting the module up and running.

Here are the specifics of the problem I am encountering:

Installing Bench

Internal server error

Given the critical importance of the HRMS module to our organization’s operations, resolving this issue promptly is of utmost importance. I would greatly appreciate any guidance or assistance you can provide in troubleshooting and resolving this issue.

Please let me know if you require any further information from my end to assist with the troubleshooting process. I am available at your convenience for any additional clarifications or discussions.

Thank you for your attention to this matter. I look forward to your prompt response and resolution of the issue.

@Lavanya_Podali show some screenshots / log errors . anything .

Hi,
I would like to know more information about erp next with hr module, i am facing issue with installing the hr module and site creation, could you confirm me any cost needs to create hr module in erp next. I facing the same issue with manual installation and containerized installation.
please help me with this.
Thanks.

@Lavanya_Podali just check what logs are saying . are you in developer or production mode?

welcome @Lavanya_Podali to our community!

after which command you get the error and take a screenshot then share with us to know how to help you