This is week 2 of evaluating ERPNext on-site production installation. Things have been almost smooth so far it it wasn’t for the usual Exceptions in the Communications, a few in the modules (Accounts), and at worst Internal Server Errors, only resolved by a server reboot (in my limited knowledge).
But right now I have a funny issue. 4 out of 5 users can not login, after login we automatically out with following Modal error:
Session expired. Logging you out
You do not have enough permissions to access this resource. Please contact your manager to get access.
The facts are:
- I am the original user with full access, until now
- I can access the system on the android app without issues
- There’s another user who, when he logs in is given access to my account instead of his own until he is logged out. Which is why I suspect a session mismatch.
- Sessions are set to expire after 24hrs
- 5 and 20 concurrent sessions respectively are allowed for the two users in question
- One user out of all has no issues at all
- A server restart wont resolve the problem
- Hard reload, and cache clearance wont resolve the problem
- Latest bench, frappe, and ERPNext (7) are installed
I think its a Login/Session mismatch/misconfiguration issue. I would appreciate some help at this point. I don’t mind doing a server re-installation. As long as I can restore from my backups.
UPDATE 24/01/16 2.26PM
- All users are unable to login. Same error.