[Tutorial] Setting up company for absolute beginners

Looks like I cannot attach word documents to posts…??? Any ideas?

If possible please try to follow this request

This could help : Maintenance for ERPNext Performance - #14 by root13F

2 Likes

Where can I find this guide?

It’s a work in progress, you can click the link on the post above to see it

I will appreciate if I can get access to the spreadsheet used in this video tutorial.

Thanks.

The tutorial mentions a number of videos. Where can they be found, or are they just placeholders for future content?

At the time of posting they were placeholders since we had no budget!

However the wait should be eased this year. We are currently forging ahead with Frappe to create a new set of dev videos for dev. Those will be 10 for now.

For the guide: Our team have storyboarded the first 10 videos of ~200 due May 2021 of many ERPNext user topics, most of them shown on the guide above. We will publish them in spanish (as that is the most needed language) on this channel but I will try to find a way to replicate them ASAP in english (maybe even simultaneously). We aim on 50 per month starting february. Will be uploading them first 5 days of the month.

2 Likes

@Tropicalrambler, @abbas,

I suggest to have a wiki or github style site to be able for users to fill-in and edit a tutorial topic. This is a draft for people to dump a document. Then others may edit or revise it.
This site may have editors to see if the content is proper.
After the topic is full, complete, and correct then the editor can upload the content to a fix tutorial site.

2 Likes