TypeError: Can't convert 'list' object to str implicitly

Hi,

I just updated to last version of erpnext. And I continue using erpnext. Some of Doctype I faced with the problem in the picture below. But I didn’t faced this problem in every doctype.

Thank You.

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/home/tutonerp/erpnext/apps/frappe/frappe/app.py", line 64, in application
    response = frappe.api.handle()
  File "/home/tutonerp/erpnext/apps/frappe/frappe/api.py", line 59, in handle
    return frappe.handler.handle()
  File "/home/tutonerp/erpnext/apps/frappe/frappe/handler.py", line 24, in handle
    data = execute_cmd(cmd)
  File "/home/tutonerp/erpnext/apps/frappe/frappe/handler.py", line 63, in execute_cmd
    return frappe.call(method, **frappe.form_dict)
  File "/home/tutonerp/erpnext/apps/frappe/frappe/__init__.py", line 1055, in call
    return fn(*args, **newargs)
  File "/home/tutonerp/erpnext/apps/frappe/frappe/client.py", line 39, in get_count
    return frappe.db.count(doctype, get_safe_filters(filters), debug, cache)
  File "/home/tutonerp/erpnext/apps/frappe/frappe/database/database.py", line 808, in count
    conditions, filters = self.build_conditions(filters)
  File "/home/tutonerp/erpnext/apps/frappe/frappe/database/database.py", line 365, in build_conditions
    _build_condition(f)
  File "/home/tutonerp/erpnext/apps/frappe/frappe/database/database.py", line 327, in _build_condition
    _rhs = " %(" + key + ")s"
TypeError: Can't convert 'list' object to str implicitly

Here’s a similar traceback List view - Server Error

The different error messages may be due to the Python version - what version Python are you on?

1 Like

My Python version was 3.5, I just updated 3.6 and I made bench migrate environment. After that, I updated ERPNext to last version. Now, I’ve got this error: