Hi,
I was able to install Frappe on AWS EC2 instance but When I create a new DocType or View an old doctype Form Tab through which we can arrange/edit layout is not being displayed(Image Attached).
Can anyone share his/her wisdom for this ??
ankush
August 10, 2023, 12:53pm
2
Perhaps you were using nightly branch. This feature will be part of upcoming v15, it’s not there on stable branches.
If you attended ERPNext Conference 2022. I gave a glimpse of the New Form Builder feature. If you missed it check the video here Form Builder - Shariq Ansari | ERPNext Conference 2022 - YouTube
We used to create the form layout by adding fields in the fields table in the doctype.
If we need to structure the fields in separate columns, sections or tabs(since v14) we used to add a Column Break/Section/Tab Break. It is difficult to visualize how the form will look you have to save the doc and che…
Thanks @ankush !!
But how can I get the same version on my AWS instance.
I am totally new to this framework.
Can you help me out a bit more?