Get Employee Total Working Hours (Missing)

Hello,

The new employee checkin feature is nice, however is there any option to get employee total working hours?

Yes. When attendance is marked it adds number of hours worked also based on the employee checkin records for that particular day.

Where to find it in reports?

In the Attendance doctype listview, on the left sidebar, click on Report Builder.

1. Click Menu button on right side
  2. Pick Columns
  3. Check working hours option in the popup and click submit.
  4. Refresh report. You should now have a column with working hours.

kartik can you help me

Please post your query.

Select
c.name as “Attendance Name:Data:150”,
(select employee_name from tabAttendance where name = c.name) as “Employee Name:Data:120”,
(select department from tabAttendance where name = c.name) as “Department:Data:120”,
(select check_in from tabAttendance where name = c.name) as “Check in Time:Data:50”,
(select check_out from tabAttendance where name = c.name) as “Check Out Time:Data:50”,
(select working_hours from tabEmployee where employee = c.name) as “Working Hours:Currency:80”

from tabAttendance as c . I need check_in check_out get total Hours working brother

This might not be possible with query report. You will have to create a custom report.

See also Query Report - Query report Path on Server Side

Ok thankyou, Can you help me what i should start Custom report can you help me to this

This notes the three Custom report options you could use https://erpnext.com/docs/user/manual/en/customize-erpnext/articles/making-custom-reports-in-erpnext

So if neither the Report Builder nor Query reports meet your needs, your third option is to develop a Script report

1 Like

Thankyou for this, can you guide me how to develop Cumtom Script report

Hello, If there is only one log from employee checkin log how can i calculate and put value in total working hours as like half day of 4 hours. There is settings in shift type is if status is half day put work hour in 4 but when auto attendance in generated after working hour value is 0 !

I know this is out of your question, but would you mind to share how you customize for the “Working Hours (min)”, “Over Time (min)”, “Late Entry (min)” and “Early Exit (min)” calculation?

These settings are part of Shift Type doctype. After enabling mark auto attendance, these settings section will be displayed.

All these calculation of field is custom coded in server side of processing auto attendance in shift type py and employee checkin py

@tuguldurdmt welcome.

We need to look into “Timesheet” as well.

Hi all ,
Thanks for your efforts.
I want to know why all work hours is 0 although there are check ins and check outs
Thanks in advance
Ahmed Ali

Because it was only one attempt from log file. If any of employee make only once attempt tried in working day there is only one log file will come at program so it can not calculate working hours thats why its makes 0 value throws back

Hi
I’ve tried this , but the working hours shown as 0