Help to install ERPnext

Hello All,

Please i need help to deploy the ERPnext to my server, AND I can pay for this service I need someone to teach me (how)

Please DM me or reply to this topic if you can help me.

Thank you All.

Hi, I can help you with installation

In which system do you want to implement ERPnext?
You can follow this tutorial that has helped me a lot.

In windows, install Hyper-V first off, I find this to be less resource intensive than VIrtualBox or VMware. Next, download Ubuntu v22.04 & copy the ISO file (yes, has to be an ISO file) to either a USB stick or DVD.I Create a VM with the drive size & memory requirements of your choice, I gave mine 8g of memory & 500g hard drive space. After the VM has been created, go to the settings of the VM you just created, select Security & uncheck Enable Secure Boot. Startup the VM & install Ubuntu…make sure after installing Ubuntu you do a sudo apt-get update & then a sudo apt-get upgrade…reboot Ubuntu when done. There are two good guides for installing ERPNext.

can you help me to install it on AWS server ?, dm me on a.mohammad44@protonmail.com

No, sorry… Am not familiar with AWS.

Are you familiar with what? Google Cloud? or DigitalOcean?

@azierahmed I can assist with installation. I have deployed on AWS, Digitalocean and Google cloud. I have even written a script for easy installation available here:

1 Like