Frappe and ERPNext v15 release

Thank you, Frappi team :two_hearts:,
for your effort and for providing us with these great products
and your constant support in developing the open source communities :tada:
You are the best :rose:.

Nice to get a another update, Congratulations Team Frappe. :partying_face:

Thank you Team to have this great product to move forward together in the life!

Thank you Team Frappe …you guys truly are awesome

God bless and kind regards :heart:

can I have OVA file of ERPNext V15 to download? I need to use it with virtual Box

@stepsibg check this

1 Like

Amazing! Thanks everyone that made this great upgrade happen!

Loving the new customization and Workflow using GUI. Frappecloud is looking great.
Wow PWA finally. so someone agreed that an app is much better than responsive web :wink:
Docker on frappecloud is great too.

I will look into hybrid cloud. Interesting UI for Installation.

Great work everyone.

1 Like

Excellent news, greetings from Ecuador :sunglasses:

1 Like

congrats keep it frappe team you are the winning team

Hi, apologies for using this thread but the one I tried to reply to had been closed.

I saw scalability mentioned and how if you have large volumes of transactions you need a staging table:

If you have high volume of transactions it is always better to have a staging table where you can dump your raw transactions and then post (daily) summary transactions in Core ERPNext. This will have to be scripted by experts because every scenario / data model is going to be unique.

What would constitute large volumes of transactions though? So my business currently does around 5,000 transactions a month. We are planning to move to ERPNext using their paid hosting, and we want to use POS Awesome also (once updated to V15). Is that number of transactions an issue or would it need to be significantly larger for it to cause problems? Thank you

1 Like

PWA? do we have PWA in frappe v15?

1 Like

If by 5000 transactions/month you mean 5000 order/invoice etc then it should be fairly easy to handle. We have handled that much volume/day without many hiccups.

Frappe Cloud has dedicated server option when/if you need guaranteed resource allocation.

2 Likes

Great release, love from Saudi Arabia.

From other posts from this user, they plan on hosting on Frappe Cloud. I think it’s easy if you’re brand new to stumble across tons of topics here that deal with self-hosting at scale like optimizing the database or tweaking NGINX and wonder if that applies to you even though you’re going with Frappe Cloud.

I would love to see a new topic new users can stumble upon that clearly explains that the point of Frappe Cloud is that you don’t have to worry about how the sausage is made (that you guys will handle that), and that the cloud can scale to any size of business (and grow with a growing business).

Someone has probably already written a blog on this somewhere in the Frappeverse, but it would be awesome to at least link to it from a forum topic.

2 Likes

Any link to PWA parts on github? or is all of erpnext converting to pwa? @fkardame

Nop, I watched the youtube video there they mentioned that a pwa will be available for HR module only.

Which branch to be used for Frappe HR for v15
develop or
15- beta
or wait till the v15 is released?

1 Like

The version-15 final is released just now.

6 Likes